Friday 25 November 2011

Still alive

Have had a busy few weeks, firstly George was hit with the worst stomach bug I've ever had to deal with, was awful and constant and went on for 5 days, followed by 3 days of upset stomach. He hardly ate during this time and was awfully pale and weak, he's doing better now though and finally went back to nursery after almost 2 weeks off.

This meant that I didn't get to the gym at all, I went back for the first time yesterday, was ok, thought it would be really hard after a week and a half of no gym but it was ok.

I have to admit to being bored to death during the long days of being stuck at home and I really missed my routine, a little bit of boredom eating did creep in, and I've gained a pound, this in part is due to a fabulous meal I went out for on Thursday night, quite small portions so ideal for a bandster, 3 courses with tiny morsels in between, was to die for, can't wait to go back.
So, I'm up to 14st 3lbs, (199 lbs) really feel that I'm ready to get back on now and think I'll be ok, am going to try and get to the gym later.

I'm really busy at the moment, the kids finish school on the 13th (the 13th!!!!!) and before then I have 2 plays and 2 Christmas bazaars and christmas decoration making morning and Isobel's school close early one day as there is a carol concert on the other side of town which we can't make as I have no one to watch George, plus, as usual we have a ridiculous amount of parties, 2 this weekend, 2 next and Isobel's on the 10th of December. This year I'm doing nothing, I'm taking 21 (21 bloody kids, I really hoped that I'd get some refusals but they're all coming) kids to build a bear and handing over my credit card.
I'm also trying to Christmas shop and sort out Christmas present for teachers, I hate this, both kids have what seems like 2,000 teachers and I have no idea what to buy. I have plumped for Cath Kidston mugs, filled with nice chocolate (Oops, it fell in my mouth, better buy some more) which will be wrapped in star covered cellophane. I have no idea why I feel the need to go over the top but there you go, I can't help myself.

I realised a couple of weeks ago I really need a fill, I've suddenly got really hungry, I called to book one and the only date I could get was the 13th of December, my provider is a nurse down and they had nothing at all available before Christmas but managed to shoehorn me in. Luckily Paul can take the day off to pick the kids up from school and I'll get some London shopping so I'm quite looking forward to it.

I've just read about Gilly's liquid diet and I'm very tempted, 10 pounds off would be amazing.

Have a great weekend, belated Happy Thanksgiving for all who celebrated!

No comments:

Post a Comment