Wednesday 22 June 2011

Amazingly, I don't think the fill has made any difference

Things aren't really going that well, why do I keep sabotaging myself? I seem to just be eating rubbish all of the time. I seem to have got a handle on it today so far (is 6pm here) but I'm finding that I'm getting really hungry really quickly.

Today I have eaten chicken breast when I've been hungry, 2 or 3 bitesize pieces have done the trick but I'm a bit fed up that I may need another fill soon. I know that my restriction may well change and I'll be posting about an unfill soon!

Was very proud of my lovely boy today, he had to have his pre-school injections, I spoke to him about it a couple of days ago and he was on the edge of hysteria! Talked about it today and promised a treat after and he was really good, wasn't very happy but didn't cry, thanked the nurse and off we popped for a treat, couldn't find anything at all that he fancied so just had lunch and came home, we then went off to his nursery for a strawberry tea, it rained really heavily on the way so everything was rearranged and done inside. The kids sang and did actions, it was so cute! He's quite shy but joined in really nicely.

Did anyone get an e-mail about 50 top bariatric blogs? Its a small article bashing Gastric Bypass and then goes on to list 50 of our blogs from a site called B12patch. It's most odd, I was very pleased to be number 2 but soon realised that it was in alphabetical order and felt an idiot!!

9 comments:

  1. I got on that thing, too... wonder how they found us. AND, did it not sort-of seem like they wanted to shed an unsavory light on weight loss surgery? :/ I don't know, maybe that was just me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it did, I'm not sure what they are getting at.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't will have to go look. I hate the whole bashing thing.

    I will be in London on the 8th but I know someone else will be coming from Cabridgshire (Not sure if the roads are easier or more difficult from there). What do you think? which would you rather do?
    xxxxoooo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had a fill that took 2 weeks to kick in...they are wierd those fills...you just never know. Yep, got that email too. Not sure what to think of it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got that email....not sure what it is about.

    What a great boy you have! I would have wailed! Ha

    I am having a hard time getting on track myself. These 2 lbs will not go away!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sort of in the same way. Got a fill which I thought was working but the junk food still goes down so easily. I know how you feel.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've heard that fills can take up to 4 weeks to kick in, which is why my Dr. office won't schedule anything less than 4 weeks. Maybe give it time, make sure you're getting enough protein and water in too. Hang in there girl. You're so worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I saw someone else posted a link to that. It was kind of a strange article, but I'm glad to have found your blog from it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was on that list as well and thought it was really strange.

    ReplyDelete