Wednesday 20 July 2011

I can eat toast!

I am eating toast, it's the first time I've tried in a long time, I've left most of the crusts but have managed half a slice and it feels ok, I have my husbands homemade blackcurrant jam on it and it's lovely, not too sweet. Isn't it weird that you can't eat the foods that you just took for granted like toast and pasta and potato's, I can't say that I really miss most of it either but I'm lazy and toast is very easy to prepare.

Loved the scale this morning, 14st 4.8 (200.8 lbs!!!) a pound down from yesterday! I stuck to about 1000 calories yesterday, I normally have about 1200, I did still have chocolate but halved a bar with my husband so that was 100 calories rather than over 200 so I'm sure that that helped. I have 11 days to loose 5 pounds. Seeing 13st something on the scale will be amazing.

George and I are taking an elderly neighbour who has just had a hip operation to church today, we have to bring her home so we'll stay for the service, this is a tiny church with not many people attending, I'm going to try and convince George to be quiet, wish me luck. Then we're going in to town, George will love me! He isn't a shopper! I need to take some stuff back and a go to the library and we'll probably go to the park if the weather stays nice. I will park out of town, shove George in the stroller and have a long walk which will do me good.

Have a great day!

7 comments:

  1. The scale is going in the right direction. Awesome Alison!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited to see your scale moving downward! Good for you! Have fun on your walk into town!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So we are about even this morning! Ha! I am back up! Damnit.

    See I can eat most pasta. Potatos not so much. They are like concrete in my throat. I ate a bite of my husbands toast yesterday and it was slow moving but not bad. However I ate half of a turkey sandwich sunday with little effort until the last bite!! Ahh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Onederland is right around the corner! (Is Onederland as big a deal outside the U.S.?) It's so nice of you to assit your neighbor with going to church. I'm not sure how my girls would do.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way to go Lady!! Sounds like a busy day for you and George! That is soooo nice of you to help your neighbor that way, I'm sure she appreciates YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So happy for your scale movement! Keep up the excellent work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're so close to under 200 lbs and 13 st. Proud of you! Hope George cooperated. :)

    ReplyDelete