Monday 18 July 2011

A tiny weeny new low!

Thank you all for admiring my ring, not a great photo I know, the sticker book is at my side at all times along with a 3 year old shouting "Lets do stickers!" I'm all stickered out!

As my title suggests I'm at a new low of 14st 6.2 pounds (202.2 lbs) this is the lowest I've got to, am really hoping for a new low again tomorrow. I seem to be a bit tighter this last couple of days, I can still eat but not so much which isn't a bad thing!

George and I have been to the hell that is soft play, he chose the most disgusting one to go to (we have a new one in this town where a poor woman goes up and down a 60 foot long slide cleaning it with spray and a cloth not her behind!) the one we went to is smelly but George thinks it's great fun and will probably have boosted him immune system lots! He is exhausted, I on the other hand sat drinking bad coffee and reading my book (new Dorothy Koomson which is really good and much better than her last)

Am anticipating an early night for George and I'm going to disinfect the floor of my downstairs toilet, having a boy who insists on standing up when using the toilet isn't so good, my floor is a really rough tile which destroys the mop if I try and use it on it so it's a hands and knees job!

Exciting life for me hu? Have a good day all x

5 comments:

  1. Great job on the loss!!! And look at it this way, disinfecting the floor is a definate workout!! Gotta look on the bright side, right??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so proud of you for your loss!! Woo hoo!

    and I *heart* stickers! Especially scratch and sniff stickers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great progress...I'm glad the scale is moving in the right direction.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You crack me up!!!
    " the one we went to is smelly but George thinks it's great fun and will probably have boosted him immune system lots!"
    Way to look at the positive side of things!!

    WOOOHOOO on the loss girl! Onderland is approching!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL..great post.. you are telling it like it is..and we love that..
    Love your ring..they just dont make them like that any more... hugs Sweetie.

    ReplyDelete