Tuesday 30 March 2010

Day 5

Did bother posting yesterday as I was still quite meh. Feel a bit better today, lots of nausea still but much better than it was.
I'm also very tired but I guess that thats to be expected.

Not managing to eat much, think that i'm eating about 500 cals a day, I know that this isn't ideal but as the nausea goes this will improve.

The weight is dropping off me, I weighed in at 17 st 2 lb's today 240 lbs. Thats a loss of 11 pounds in 9 days.

Paul has taken the children to his parents today, i've never really spent any time away from them before and i've hardly seen them this last week, i'm going to do my best to recover whilst they are away.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you are feeling better soon! Great job with the weight loss. Amzaing what happens when we don't eat!

    ReplyDelete