Tuesday 12 April 2011

Happy Tuesday

Morning all,

Second week of the school holidays and it's going well, have only felt on the verge of a nervous breakdown for the last 2 days so not bad at all! The stress is worse as we're driving over to the Cotswolds to stay with my Aunt (when I say we I mean the children and I, I think that my husband is allergic to taking time off of work!) My Aunt, bless her, adores Isobel and she quite likes George, she thinks that me going to their house with the horrors is a break for me, a break! It's great taking the horrors to a whole new house to mess up and fight in and not sleep in, I can hardly believe my luck! Plus this is my Aunt of the baby Fox story and I'm not entirely sure that she's terribly stable.
On top of this, my Grandma is in a care home a couple of miles away from my Aunts, I love my Grandma but she's not at all well and I find it difficult to see her like that, I will of course visit everyday. Just now she has a very low blood count and they want her to go to hospital for a blood transfusion, she's 94, blind, suffers with depression, can't walk and doubly incontinent, despite this she knows her own mind and said no which I think is the right thing to do, the poor thing has such a low quality of life and British hospitals aren't great places and she doesn't need prodding and poking. We've been told that if she doesn't have the transfusion its just a matter of time. My Aunt felt the need to call the Dr the next day (after the refusal) and reassure her that they weren't Jehovah's witnesses!
And, I'm on day 2 of my period which is always heavy and horrible and I want to stay at home (on my own if poss!!)

My weight is up 2 pounds, this isn't deserved and I'm pretty sure its a TOM gain, I'm sure that it will be off by the time we get back, especially if my band keeps tightening due to stress!

Gosh, I am a misery aren't I? Please, don't make me go!!!

4 comments:

  1. I can't help but giggle at you. Well at your stories!! I loventhat your aunt quite likes one child but adores the other! Lol

    You'll be fine. Tell baby fox blog land says hi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. At times like this pamper thyself...You need a little treat/surprise in your life.

    You are not a misery...I love reading your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to say, as bad as I feel for you, I really enjoy reading your posts as well! I hope the trip isn't too bad!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw...I'm sorry! I hope it turns out better than you think.

    ReplyDelete