Friday 13 August 2010

I got an award!

Thank you so much to Sparkler for my award, I'm afraid that I don't know how to link her blog to here as i'm a luddite!


Here are the rules for this award:

1.Thank the person giving the award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Nominate 15 newly discovered blogs.
4. Let your nominees know about the award.

Thank you to Sparkler, her blog is fantastic and well worth a read.

Share 7 things about yourself. I'm so boring that this will be hard!

My parents split up when I was 18, my mother was having an affair, it was an awful time, my Dad was devastated.
My Dad is going out with a fantastic lady called Janis, she was his first ever girlfriend when they were 18, they're 62 now, they got back in touch with one another about 3 years via friends reunited and have been together ever since.
I think that my mum is extremely selfish and I resent her for it, maybe I'm selfish? She lives about 40 minutes drive away and we hardly ever see her, she is really missing out on my children who think that she's fantastic, I just don't get it.
I have a brother, James, who is 14 years younger than me, he's kind of like my first child, I think that he knows i'd do anything for him.
Although I moan about estate agents, I'm not sure that I want to sell our house, I'm worried about increasing our mortgage by so much money to buy the new house.
My Grandma is 94 and is now in a home, I've always been really close to her, she's been really ill 5 times over the last 8 years and we've been certain that she was about to die but she keeps coming back.
I wonder if its my fault that my daughter has a peanut allergy, I ate peanut butter a lot when I was pregnant with her.

Nominate 15 newly discovered blogs. Breaking the rules, not just new blogs


I've learnt so much from all these blogs and many others (who have already got loads of awards) thank you all.




4 comments:

  1. Love the new layout Alison and I love learning more about you (good and bad) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm gonna have to insist that you stop saying your blog is boring! I totally insist. I do the same thing in my life, downgrade myself...your blog is great, because it's all about you! You share of yourself and that means a lot. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. If i lived near you id sell your house for you seeing as im a real estate agent :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Sparkler, your blog is great. I like reading it with a British accent...it tickles my funny bone :)

    And thank you for the award, I am truly flattered!

    ReplyDelete