Tuesday 12 October 2010

Best followers ever.

You lot are! Thanks so much for your comments yesterday, it means so much to me.

I will meet with the headteacher and try and see what is going on. But I'm also going to start looking for other schools, we may have to wait for the start of the next school year (Sept 11) but if I have a plan in place I will feel better.
I do think that it is a nice school but I think that some schools suits some pupils better than others and I think that that must be the case here.
Isobel seems to understand a lot more now, I spoke to her about it calmly yesterday and she told me about an incident which happened yesterday, she knows that I'm upset and she knows that she needs to behave better, lets just see what happens.

Scale was good today, 15st 7lbs, (217 lbs) am really looking forward to getting under 15st, I would like to do it before my next fill, that's sometime in November, I've not booked it yet.

Hope that everyone else is well, I have an hour to read blogs before going on the school run!

No comments:

Post a Comment