Monday 17 May 2010

Monday

Firstly, thanks for the comments, it really means so much.

Scales were kind this morning 16st 11 and a half, better than I deserve, thats 245.5 lbs.

After dropping Isobel at school George and I went to the zoo, we are season ticket holders and go there alot, we did a couple of hours of walking, I feel tired at the moment though, not sure why.

I really didn't fancy breakfast this morning, maybe thats because of the fill, yesterday I only managed 3/4's of a slice of toast. I bought some cooked sliced chicken and ate that whilst wondering around the zoo, my protein intake can sometimes be low so that will help. I could feel it when i'd eaten it and my stomach is still making funny noises now. It felt a little stuck at one stage and I had to have some water to help it down. I feel uncomfortable rather than full, is that normal?

School is getting me down, they basically told my husband that Isobel is way way ahead of the rest of the class but they are worried about her behaviour, they want to get a educational psychologist in to assess her, she's only 5 and I don't want that, I want her to be left alone, to add insult to injury the cheeky buggers want us to pay for it! Its going to cost around about £500. She is a challenging child, she's hard work, it seems to me that they want me to pay for someone to go it to tell them how to do their job. Paul and I are in discussion about what we should do, if it was down to me I would be looking for a new school!

Hope that everyone is having a good day!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like she's extremely smart and not being challenged in school.

    ReplyDelete