Monday 24 May 2010

Still fat, still pale and still moaning about the heat!

Thanks so much for all your lovely comments, I will be certain to post pictures of Isobel dressed up as snow white. Its very funny, she's not much of a girly girl although not a tomboy either but for parties she insists on wearing make up, someone bought her some kids make up for her birthday, I wouldn't normally allow this but actually its just fine glitter so its fine, she does make me laugh that she drags the kit out, she never asks for it at any other time.

As my title suggests its still quite hot here, although not too bad really, the worst thing about it is that I drive a black car and it gets really hot, just checked the weather and its going to drop a long way so tomorrow expect me moaning about the cold!

Have booked a fill, couldn't get one on a Saturday but have one for an afternoon in London, its on the 8th of June, my lovely husband is taking a half day to look after the kids/do the school runs.

My eating has been ok today but I am aware i'm eating too much in one sitting, I sometimes feel a little stuck, more uncomfortable than anything, like I need a drink to clear it but it doesn't ever make me feel full or sick so I assume that this is the result of a little restriction but not how it will be when i'm at my "sweet spot"

Hope that everyone is well today, bedtime for me!

Forgot to say, still haven't weighed!! Since saturday! I normally weigh in at least 5 times a day so this is great.

2 comments:

  1. Great job avoiding the scale. Multiple weigh ins per day can drive you crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know if I could not weigh in. lol. I'm a scale whore.

    ReplyDelete