Wednesday 14 July 2010

Great news, well, no news really.

Morning all,

Another early morning for me, not sleeping too well, woke up to an amazingly clean and tidy house though, I ought to take more care of it as its so nice when its like this.
Isobel is up with me, she's obsessed with Supernanny/Nanny 911 type programs, I have no idea why, we're sat here watching Nanny 911 now!

*tmi* I have an upset stomach, luckily i'm not in any pain. I think that its stress related as I've not eaten anything controversial.

Probably due to the above the scales say 16st 4lbs today, that's 228 lbs. Just 1 pound over my heaviest. I would really like to have been 15st something in time for our holiday on Monday, I doubt that that will happen now but I'm going to try my best.
I'm missing my midweek gym sessions this week as the kids are off and my gym has no creche. I was thinking of going last night but was shattered after all the shopping and cleaning and figure that I must have had a fair bit of exercise from that. Will try and go tonight.

Hope that everyone is well, sorry for the boring post!

No comments:

Post a Comment