Tuesday 6 July 2010

NSV

Hello all,

Scale not great today, 16st 4lbs, (228 lbs) only a pound over my lowest so not the end of the world, i've been eating really well but spoiling it by eating chocolate, i'm not buying anymore.

I went to the gym today for my re-assessment, I weighed 2 pounds more than I did when I joined just over a year ago which is ok, when I joined they tried to measure my body fat but couldn't, the machine can only go up to 50%, they measured it today and its was 48.3% which although horrendous is better than it was over a year ago. My program has been changed and is much harder, it felt good today but not sure how i'll feel when i'm doing it alone.

Its only 2pm and i'm shattered, might need some chocolate to get me through the day!
Have a lovely day xx

4 comments:

  1. You are doing great! Congrats on the lowered body fat %! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! The gym!! Good luck! I think you'll really notice things changing now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Step away from the chocolate! LOL! Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everyones weight loss is different. Its hard to be patient, but I do think that slower is better. You are doing great! I feel you on the chocolate fix. :P

    ReplyDelete