Wednesday 9 February 2011

Forgive me for I have sinned.

Firstly, thank you for all your child rearing advice, I can't imagine calling Supernanny! Oddly enough Izzy loves the program and acts all outraged about the behaviour! I try and avoid her watching it in case she gets ideas!

She seems to be going through a horrid phase, lets hope that it doesn't last, we're seeing the educational psychologist next week so lets see what she has to say.

The sinning bit is that this morning I weighed, I knew that I shouldn't have done it but I couldn't help myself, it was good, a new low, I weighed 14st 7lbs (203 lbs) exactly 50 pounds down! Am very pleased, I owe it all (well, my recent progress) to myfitnesspal (and Rachel for posting about it) I won't weigh again until Saturday and will pray that I stay at this weigh or even lower which would be great.

George and I have been to the zoo today to see his favorite baby monkey. We walked and stood around for almost 3 hours, I have claimed 90 minutes walking at v slow speed on myfitnesspal and according to that I used 345 calories, sounds too good to be true?

Anyway, hope everyone is well, off to read some blogs before school run time!

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations on losing 50lbs!!!! Isn't that just an awesome amount of weight? I find it hard to get my head round the big numbers we are all achieving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on 50 lbs down! That's certainly an accomplishment. All kids go through their horrid phase. My 5 year old sometimes throws attitude at me like she's a teenager. Drives me crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Alison...congrats and thanks for the shout out. myfitnesspal.com has made a big difference for me.

    Your sin is sooooooo forgivable...its not like you ate a whole pizza or chocolate torte! You were just checking in and I'm glad you heard good news.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Exactly 50 pounds is absolutely WONDERFUL!!! You're doing GREAT!

    ReplyDelete