Saturday 12 February 2011

Weigh in day

This morning the scale said 14st 8lbs (204 lbs) so up a bit from Wednesday but I guess that its all natural fluctuations. I'm ok, won't weigh again until next Saturday, I promise.

Just about to go off to the gym, terrible night as George has picked up a vomiting bug, lovely! Was very ill last night, had to get up with him about 5 times around 11-midnight as he kept coughing, this morning he is full of beans! Its really amazing. He woke me crying at about 7am, I went in and he said that he wanted to go to the zoo!
Just hoping that everyone else doesn't catch it.
And, wondering why we have white/cream carpets upstairs?

Have a wonderful weekend lovelies.

4 comments:

  1. LOL...we had white/cream carpets upstairs too but after potty training and several flus I got hard wood floors. Hope everyone is better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vomiting is the worst. Especially when cream carpets are involved.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes, vomiting and light colored carpets are never a good mix. I hope he's feeling better soon!!

    ReplyDelete