Sunday 4 April 2010

Happy Easter!!

Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend.

Have had a really nice day out to see and ride on Thomas with my husband and children today, we had a good time, it didn't rain and the kids were pretty well behaved, we rode on Thomas, Toby, Daisy and Percy.
Its all run by volunteers so I dropped them and e-mail when we got home to say what a lovely time we had had, they replied thanking me for taking the time to do so as it means alot to them and I feel all warm and fluffy now.

Have made good food choices today, Banana shake with a banana blended in for breakfast and mexican chicken soup for late lunch/dinner, was lovely and had lots of protein in, will have a low fat chocolate mousse soon as my way of celebrating Easter.

Have some photos to post but need to work out how to do it! I'm not good with technology!

No comments:

Post a Comment