Saturday 26 June 2010

I did it

Was fine, bit hot but ok, have a couple of blisters but my trainers seemed slightly big, perhaps i've lost weight from my feet!

I messed up with the party, thought it was at 2, was drying my hair at 1230 when my phone rang, it was another mother asking for directions and if I was there yet, party started at 12 so Paul dashed off with Isobel, she wouldn't go without her make up on! They got there ok and only missed an hour of the party, feel rotten for not checking.

Think that I will walk to the gym tomorrow too, i'll soon have glute's of steel!

4 comments:

  1. Good for you! I'm sure the party was still fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done! Not only working out but walking there too...surely that's double-bubble? xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so hard keeping everybody's social schedule straight. Don't beat yourself up.

    ReplyDelete