Tuesday 1 June 2010

My girl is going away!

Morning all,

Hope that everyone had a good holiday weekend. Ours was ok, the highlight was going to see Sex and the city on Saturday, I loved it, especially Liza!

Today we have a childrens party (as always, had one on Sunday too) and then i'm taking Isobel to my Aunts in Gloucestershire, she is staying with her until Saturday. This is her first proper time away from us and she's so excited, I just hope that she doesn't change her mind in the middle of the night and I don't have to drive to Gloucestershire to get her!

My eating has been ok this weekend but not great, we had a family barbeque on Sunday and I didn't eat much but there wasn't much healthy food there, was ok all day yesterday and then had some chocolate last night and a couple of biscuits, more than I would normally have anyway, I did go to the gym on Saturday and Sunday though. I weighed in this morning and was 16 st 7lbs still (230 lbs) so i'm happy with than. 1 week until my fill.

Have a good Tuesday!

5 comments:

  1. I have not seen the movie, but I believe it is set in the UAE....Is that right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alot of it is set in Abu Dhabi, I read that they actually filmed in Morocco as UAE wanted them to remove Sex from the title of the film before they would allow permission.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kudos on making it to the gym this weekend! For me, it's hardest to work out then. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your little vacation from your daughter. What a big girl going off to your aunts! My daughters go to sleep-away camp in July. I will miss them, but it will be nice to have a bit of a break!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you get some quiet time while your daughter is away. It's so nice when they are excited about giving us some peace and quiet.

    ReplyDelete