Saturday 20 November 2010

Alison's trip around the world.

Thanks so much for telling me about where you live, would love to find out more. I will be compiling a list of where I'm going and when you're to expect me!
Would love to find out more about New Zealand, Maree, I have a friend on the North Island.

Great scale news today, 15st 3lbs! (213 lbs) am thrilled, just 2 pounds to go until I've officially lost 3 stone, can't wait. I'm just off to the gym now to try and shed some more.

Have a great weekend all x

3 comments:

  1. Alison, that's a great new low and sooooo close now to your 3 stone loss - yay!!

    If you want to find out more about me and my extremely unexciting life, I have a non-weightloss blog too at www.down-to-earth-with-a-bump.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Justine, will have a look now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Alison, I asked my daughter about the place she took us in Colchester.. it was the Ha Ha canteen and another place that was a theater.. Really brought back some memories.. I promise to still post on the place where I live.. need to get out and about.. today will be about raking leaves.. we have a ton!! good chance to burn calories.. be well

    ReplyDelete