Sunday 28 November 2010

Tighter than ever

After all those old posts complaining about no restriction I really can't be complaining of being too tight now, can I?

I wouldn't actually say that I'm too tight but I'm really tight, today all I have managed is 1 wheatabix with milk and some soup for lunch that I'm trying to finish now, I pb'd a little of it at lunch time too I've also had one protein shake with a banana in it, I may have another one shortly.

My hormones are all over the place (completely missed a period, finally had a long period, stopped for a day and now a whole new period) think that those egg's must have been stacking up! It's all very odd.
So I think that it might be hormonal, I also think that I'm fighting a cold which I know can often effect bands so maybe I've got a double dose.

I'm still weighing in at 15st 1, (211 lbs) as I have been eating some biscuits and chocolate but have pretty much lost my appetite for junk too so am hoping to see a lower number on the scale tomorrow.

Hope that everyone is having a wonderful weekend, I can't believe how close to Christmas we are now!

2 comments:

  1. Weird how fickle the band can be, isn't it? Hope you managed to get some food down without another PB. Freaking out about how clsoe Christmas is - need to make some lists!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. With how little you're eating the scale should be moving downward very soon! And yes, Christmas is coming!! Yay!!

    I hope you had a terrific weekend!!

    ReplyDelete