Tuesday 2 November 2010

Thanks for all of your comments, so nice to have people to moan at!

Had a good day yesterday and the scale rewarded me by going down by 2 pounds, I'm still 3 over my lowest but its better than 5. Have been to the gym today but really need to up my exercise, am going to try and do more walking, I spend so much time in the car driving the kids around that I hardly seem to walk anywhere, am hoping to take George to the zoo tomorrow which is a good walk and hopefully get to the gym, on Thursday when George is at nursery I intend to walk in to the centre of town, (my gym doesn't allow more than 2 visits in a row)

I think that I do need a fill and have one booked for next Tuesday, I don't think that I need much just a tweek.

Potty training a disaster, George managed to do a huge wee whilst sitting by me on the sofa last night, didn't realise until it hit me! I can't help but think that he's not ready as we had lots of accidents yesterday, may have to leave it for a while. He's sat cuddled up to me now whispering that he loves me, he's the sweetest boy!

Just had a big bowl of risotto for lunch and am still hungry, I really do need a fill!

Hope that everyone is well, sorry for more moaning!

4 comments:

  1. Good news on the scale! As for the potty training. WAIT! He will let you know when he is ready. (I have a little bit of experience with this - and yes, boys are usually later!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you need a fill - and I agree on waiting for toilet training. If he's not ready, he's not ready - no reflection on you or him. Give it another try in a month or so.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great scale news!! And yes, your little one will let you know when he's ready - I speak from experience...

    Smile, Lady!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just thinking of you?! Everything alright?

    ReplyDelete