Wednesday 17 November 2010

Back to my lowest low

Really hope that I don't have to write this sentence again, think that I've written it at least twice before.

Scale said 15st 5lbs (215 lbs) today, I'm very pleased, really need to keep it going down , my restriction is really good an I'm able to eat only half of what I could eat last week, unless its junk of course but I'm staying away from that.

Nothing much else happening, just chipped my nail varnish doing housework, further proof that it's not worth doing, it just brings sadness!

Isobel is playing a tree in her Christmas show (I'm rolling my eyes right now) apparently she is to wear green tights, green top with a pine effect! What the hell is a pine effect? Branch's? pine cones? Am going to talk to the school about the pine effect and will be searching the internet for green t shirts and tights! Wish me luck.

5 comments:

  1. LOL!! I just literally LOL'd in my office! Pine Effect!?! Google it!

    So so happy to hear about your lowest low! Things are good!!

    Can't wait to hear about Pine Effect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on getting back to your lowest low! I'm exactly like you with the 'junk food' - I can eat a tiny amount of what may be called 'normal' food, but when it come to chocolates and, to some extent, biscuits and cake, it's like there is no band - typical, eh?!
    Also looking forward to hearing what 'pine effect' might constitute. Perhaps you could stick a 'pine scented' air freshener to Isobel's t-shirt so all bases are covered.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha!! I LOVE that Isobel is going to be a tree - I really laughed at the "pine effect" too! I can't WAIT to see pictures of her stage debut!

    And CONGRATS on getting to your lowest low! You're moving in the right direction - and that is always a good thing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pine effect? Can't wait to hear what THAT'S all about!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL "pine effect!" You will have to post pics.

    Awesome on the lowest low!!! That is so great.

    Thanks for your always supportive comments!

    ReplyDelete